September 2020 updates | Simon Says
New design, focus on the editing, formatting options, and granular bookmarking
Thank you, as always, for all the feedback. We continue to work hard to make Simon Says A.I. better for you and the ultimate tool for transcribing, captioning, subtitling, and translating audio and video in post production workflows.
- Bookmark and strikethrough per word, making selections more granular and which carry through to FCPX as favorites and rejected;
- New design of the transcript editor with better focus on text editing/commenting;
- Formatting options and smart editing features such as auto-capitalization when you enter a period;
- Filters for notes and bookmarks;
- More languages + increased AI accuracy from the Mac app;
- Download invoices from your Profile page.
We have a bunch of new features in development. I am looking forward to sharing them with you soon.