Simon Says now auto-translates your video too
Now that we made transcription easier (phew!), many users have asked if we could solve translation too.
We now have. Woohoo!‚Äã
Translation is ideal for:
- audio/video interviews recorded in a foreign language;
- versioning your video for international audiences;
- publishing podcasts with translated transcripts for global audiences.
How to Auto-Translate
- Auto-transcribe your project on Simon Says as you usually do and make any edits or corrections;
- Click the Export button and select Translate and the desired language from a selection that includes Greek, Swahili, Lao, Vietnamese, and 50 others. Pay for it.
- In minutes, a new project will appear in your dashboard. Click on it and you will see the translation shown in the familiar edit interface.
Auto-translated projects retain timecode per word, bookmarks, and notes and they are exportable to .srt, MS Word, and post-production programs such as FCP X, Adobe Premiere, and Avid Media Composer.
The cost is charged per minute. If you are translating a 1-hour video, the cost will be 60 minutes of credits or 60 minutes at the per minute rate of your current plan. Example: If you are on the Pay As You Go plan, the cost is 25¬¢/minute or $15/hr.
Happy transcribing and translating.
Try it today: https://www.simonsays.ai
Languages we support